Aluminum - Brass - Copper - Nickel - Stainless
Lester Metals llc
Lester Metals offers premium Inconel products including foil, sheet, plate and bar in a variety of alloys in rolls slit to your specifications and cut to length in sheets. Inconel is referred to as a "superalloy" which are high nickel alloys that have outstanding corrosion and high temperature resistance. We offer alloys 600, 625, 693, 718, 740 and X750.
The thickness or gauge of the material is what determines whether it is called foil, sheet or plate. Inconel foil is in a thickness range from .0005" to .0079". Inconel sheet is in a thickness range from .008" to .0125". Inconel plate and bar are in thickness ranges from .0125" to 5.00". Inconel applications include aerospace, automotive, building products, manufacturing and research and development.
CHOOSE FROM THESE SPECIFICATIONS:
0.0005" to 5.00"
We offer high quality and fast shipping on premium Inconel® products in a variety of thicknesses and sizes for many applications.
Annealed, 1/4, 1/2 Hard, 3/4 Hard, Full Hard
.100" to 36"
3" to 20"
2" to 144" (Applies to cut-to-size sheets only.)
What are the Characteristics of Inconel®?
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric.
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures.
In what Applications are Inconel® alloys used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing.
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft.
- Pollution control equipment.
- Nuclear reactors.
High performance alloys have become the metal/steel of choice for corrosion resistance and versatility.